The following section contains documents and information relating to the simplified public tender offer filed by Limagrain Participations, which share capital and voting rights are entirely held by Limagrain, on the shares of Vilmorin & Cie (the "Offer").
The draft Offer is made exclusively in France. No document relating to the Offer is intended for distribution in countries other than France. Shareholders of Vilmorin & Cie located outside France may only participate in the Offer to the extent that such participation is permitted under the local law to which they are subject. The Offer may not in any way be accepted from a country in which the Offer would be subject to restrictions.
The Offer will not be opened and will not be subject to the control and/or authorization of any regulatory authority outside of France and no action will be taken in this respect.
The offer documents and any other document relating to the Offer will not constitute, when they are made public, an offer to sell, exchange or acquire financial securities or a solicitation with a view to such an offer in any country where such an offer or solicitation would be illegal or to any person to whom such an offer could not be validly made. Any person coming into possession of such documents must keep themselves informed of the applicable legal or regulatory restrictions and comply with them. It is recommended that all shareholders of Vilmorin & Cie read the Offer documents when they are published as well as any other documents relating to the Offer as they will include important information.
Failure to comply with the above restrictions may constitute a violation of the laws and regulations applicable to securities markets in some countries. The Limagrain group and Vilmorin & Cie decline all responsibility in case of violation by any person of the applicable legal or regulatory restrictions.
- Press Release Limagrain - 04.28.2023 - Download
- Communiqué normé – Projet de note d’information – 04.28.2023 - Download
- Projet de note d’information – 04.28.2023 - Download
Vilmorin & Cie Documents
- Press Release Vilmorin & Cie - 04.28.2023 - Download
- Press Release Vilmorin & Cie – 05.26.2023 - Download
- Communiqué normé – Projet de note en réponse – 26/05/2023 - Télécharger
- Projet de note en réponse – 26/05/2023 - Télécharger
At this stage, the expected timetable of the tender offer (subject to AMF's approval) is as follows
Friday, April 28, 2023
- Announcement and filing of the tender offer by the bidder
- Publication of the Draft Offer Document
Tuesday, June 20, 2023 (*)
- Compliance decision by the AMF regarding the tender offer
- Publication of the Tender Offer Document and the Tender Offer Response on the AMF website
Thursday, June 22, 2023 (*)
- Opening of the tender offer
Wednesday, July 12, 2023 (*)
- Closing of the tender offer
Monday, July 17, 2023 (*)
- Publication of the notice of result of the tender offer by the AMF
End of July / mid-August 2023 (*)
- Execution of mandatory shares' withdrawal if conditions are met
(*) indicative date
The final calendar will be published by the AMF once the tender offer has been declared compliant.